Paphos is considered the jewel of Cyprus, with a mild climate and natural geographic beauty, from mountains dipping into the crystal clear waters and gentle hills slopping into deserted bays. The relaxed tempo of life here offers visitors and residents alike a tranquillity and peace few places in the world can offer.
Once a small fishing village, Paphos still enjoys the safety and security of an unspoilt peaceful way of life. For this very reason it attracts visitors that come back year after year or those that decide to stay forever, renowned for its reputation in hospitality and good food.
The Paphos region has many attractions, being on the west coast it is the most popular place for investing in immovable property. You can enjoy classical music under the stars in the magnificent setting of the medieval castle overlooking the harbour during the various open air summer festivals or jive the night away to the latest dance tunes in the plethora of entertainment spots, part of the modern towns bustling night life.
The warmth of the Paphos hospitality couple with its near perfect climate is of course one of the contributing factors relating to the thriving holiday investment industry in holiday and retirement homes. Whether you are looking for a home in the sun or an investment opportunity we believe Paphos as a location will not disappoint you.
Reasons for purchasing in Paphos:
- A new, state of the art marina under development.
- New Golf courses.
- New International airport.
- The islands most important tourist destination.
- Best Climate: Mild winters & Cool Summers.
- Safe & Sandy Blue flag beaches.
- A picturesque harbour with a truly Mediterranean feel.
- High European Standard of living.
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Excellent medical care.
- Traditional restaurants & Tavernas with a variety of cafes, bars and night clubs.